Are you passionate about landscape design and have a desire to make a difference to the world around us? We are seeking proactive and motivated new staff to join our Glasgow team.
erz is seeking an exceptional landscape architect with a minimum of 4 years post graduation practice experience.
– you will have a Masters or equivalent in Landscape Architecture and be a fully chartered member of the Landscape Institute
– you are an ambitious and talented designer, able to work at a variety of scales from strategic level down to construction detail
– you are highly visually literate with strong IT skills, and proficiency in CAD and Adobe Suite. Knowledge of Vectorworks is a plus
– you will have strong written skills and be able to put together documents and research papers
– you have a good knowledge of construction contracts and experience of project management and delivery
– you are enthusiastic and highly self-motivated and will enjoy working in a small and dedicated team
– you will be able to take on a key role in our practice with a significant level of responsibility
– you will have good organisational skills and should be able to manage projects as part of a wider team
– you must be eligible to work in the UK
We will offer a competitive salary to the right candidate alongside additional benefits including:
– 25 days holiday plus 10 days public holidays per year
– company pension scheme
– company life assurance scheme
– cycle to work scheme
Please apply with a portfolio of your work and current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications is midday Monday 8th March.
erz is a dynamic award-winning design practice based in Glasgow’s Merchant City that specialises in landscape design, urbanism, master planning and strategy. Erz was established in 2007 and our focussed multi disciplinary team has an exciting and growing portfolio of innovative projects which you would be able to get involved in.
Article by: Rowan Roscher